top of page

Cool, Refreshing, and Guilt-Free: 15 Hydrating Recipes Under 275 Calories #TheFitHappyMinute



Staying hydrated helps you stay mentally fresh and aids weight loss by preventing overeating. While roughly 80% of hydration needs come from fluids like water and tea, the remaining 20% comes from high-water foods like fruits (watermelon, raspberries, and strawberries) and veggies (cucumbers, leafy greens, etc.), which provide lots of nutrients for very few calories. From fruit-based salads to refreshing smoothies, these hydrating recipes are both refreshing and nutritious — all for less than 275 calories per serving.



#thefithappyminute Subscribe now for life hacks and more in 1 minute or less, delivered to your inbox daily!

コメント


bottom of page